HBase >> mail # user >> Acceptable CPU_WIO % ?

Acceptable CPU_WIO % ?
Hi,

What is an acceptable CPU_WIO % while running an heavy MR job? Should
we also try to keep that under 10%? Or it's not realistic and we will
see more about 50%?

One of my nodes is showing 70% :( It's WAY to much. I will add another
disk tomorrow and put them in RAID0, but I'm wondering how low shoud I
go?

JM
+
Kevin Odell 2013-02-08, 01:43