MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 04:08
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 07:04
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 07:48
+
Eduardo Afonso Ferreira 2013-05-06, 14:24
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-16, 03:48
+
Harsh J 2013-05-06, 07:24
Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
I will shoot an email to oozie dev as well.

Thanks,
Rahul
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't see where Oozie does it explicitly in code, but thats better
> discussed over the Oozie's [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists.
>
> That said, if something is implicitly behaving in a certain way, it
> may have a good reason to do so thats worth investigating before
> toggling.
>
> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Rahul Bhattacharjee
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Oozie is being used for triggering the MR job. Looks like oozie disables
> the
> > success file creation using the configuration that you have mentioned for
> > FileOutputCommitter.
> >
> > I have enabled it by setting this property in conf.
> >
> > Rahul
> >

> > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Rahul Bhattacharjee
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks Harsh for the pointers. I will find out more on this.

> --
> Harsh J

+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-07, 04:58