HDFS >> mail # dev >> I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?

+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 20:44
+
Colin McCabe 2013-07-17, 21:25
+
Stack 2013-07-17, 23:12
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-07-18, 00:23
Re: I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?
Please look at some of the work happening in HADOOP-9688, which is adding a
unique UUID (16 bytes) for each RPC request. This is common to all Hadoop
RPC, will be available in HDFS, YARN and MAPREDUCE. Please see the jira for
more details. Reach out to me if you have any questions.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+