MapReduce >> mail # user >> Multiple mappers, different parameter values

+
Abhinav M Kulkarni 2013-04-02, 16:46
Re: Multiple mappers, different parameter values
Hi,

I would add an id to the parameter name: "num.iterations.ID=something"
If your mapper knows what ID it has it can just pick up this value from the
context. But the question is:
How does the mapper know about it's ID? Is it related to the input? Thank
it can be calculated but this is
a domain specific issue.

Best wishes
Mirko