HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: DesignLounge @ HadoopSummit

Re: DesignLounge @ HadoopSummit
Cool, thanks Eric. I don't see any particular need to have a session on QJM
-- it seems to be working fine in our customers' production clusters, so I
don't have any near term road map in mind to discuss. But if anyone else
wants to sync up, happy to do so - just let me know.

-Todd

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Eric Baldeschwieler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera