Accumulo, mail # user - grouping

Re: grouping
Benson Margulies 2012-02-11, 00:19
Billie,

I don't think that this quite does it, or, at least, I don't see how
to use it. The aggregator gets pointed at all the values visited by
the scan, and isn't passed the CF/CQ for the current value. So I'd get
a sum of all the values, not the partial sums of the matching groups.
Unless there's some other grouping behavior that I'm missing.

--benson