Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 21:21
ok..we'll give it a final shot..then i'll email configured hadoop to
your email address..delete the hdfs directory which contains tmp, data
and name..recreate it..format hdfs again and then start the processes.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq