Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Hadoop Development Tools

+
Adam Berry 2012-10-19, 16:32
+
Adam Berry 2012-10-19, 18:59
+
Adam Berry 2012-10-24, 18:31
+
Adam Berry 2012-10-17, 20:01
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Adam Berry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Below is a proposal for a new incubator project. This idea came out of and had strong support on
> the general hadoop list, see the thread at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-general/201209.mbox/browser.
>
> We are looking for feedback, and to see who else would be interested in contributing to this effort as a committer, as well as an additional mentor.

In general I'd be very happy to see this project as part of the Apache
Family and would
love to help with mentor-ship duties and also possible integration
with Apache Bigtop
and collaboration with MRUnit.

Future mentors -- please consider me volunteering for help on this one.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Evert Lammerts 2012-10-17, 21:52