HBase >> mail # user >> Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.

+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 09:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 11:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 12:59
+
Gary Helmling 2013-04-19, 16:17
+
GuoWei 2013-04-20, 05:30
+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 14:24
Re: Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.
Then https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6870 is most probably
impacting you.

Take a look at the link. It's not yet fixed but it's coming. You might want
to upgrade to a release which will include this fix.

JM