HBase >> mail # dev >> intellij

For Apache committers they have a fairly well streamlined process,
just click on the "For Apache developers" button, fill in the blanks
and you'll get the license within a few weeks :)

It's true that we should add them in the page Stack linked to, there's
already a few of us using this licensing scheme.

J-D