HBase, mail # dev - intellij

Re: intellij
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-14, 18:14
For Apache committers they have a fairly well streamlined process,
just click on the "For Apache developers" button, fill in the blanks
and you'll get the license within a few weeks :)

It's true that we should add them in the page Stack linked to, there's
already a few of us using this licensing scheme.

J-D