Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Christopher 2013-10-19, 20:57
As a test, would you mind replacing the lightweight tag with a GPG
signed tag? (like an annotated tag, but with -s instead of -a). I'm
thinking we should be doing that for all our release tags, and this is
a good opportunity to try it out on a sub-project first.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii