HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 22:37
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-07, 22:41
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-10, 22:43
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:00
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-11, 01:12
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:41
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-11, 22:51
+
Stack 2013-06-12, 03:22
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:46
+
Stack 2013-06-12, 03:21
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-12, 16:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-10, 22:48
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-10, 23:18
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So the maven pom's still point to 1.0 as default no matter what version of
> the client you point at.

Where is this pointing?

I just uploaded new deploy.   Here is client pom:

https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repo_groups/snapshots-group/content/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/0.95.1-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT/hbase-client-0.95.1-hadoop2-20130612.070302-1.pom

Where is it pointing to hadoop1?  I see mention of each of the profiles but
no explicit hadoop verison.

Is it because we default hadoop1 profile?

I just tried to publish 0.95.1-hadoop2 and it looks like the maven release
plugin ignores my passing of profile (fun, fun, fun).

Thanks E,
St.Ack