Accumulo >> mail # user >> TableOperations.getSplits and location information

Re: TableOperations.getSplits and location information
Mainly it doesn't because, when the API was added, that was not a
requirement. If another API, to inquire about locality, would be
useful, feel free to create a new feature ticket in JIRA to argue in
favor of such a feature, or submit a patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii