HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
which distribution are you using??actually this is not possible..it
must be there..download it put it there

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq