HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-07, 09:46
which distribution are you using??actually this is not possible..it
must be there..download it put it there

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq