HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:10
I'm glad someone has stepped forward to be an active responsive maintainer
of this piece of code. Maintenance is one issue, actual usage is another.
Does anyone actually use this? What is the plan for Thrift? Do we continue
with both interfaces through one or more subsequent versions?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)