Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
Just saw the ticket: CAS == ACCUMULO-1000

Compare-And-Set.

-Eric

+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46