Pig, mail # dev - Upgrading antlr to 3.5

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-08-23, 17:50
+
Daniel Dai 2013-08-23, 19:02
Re: Upgrading antlr to 3.5
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-08-23, 19:43
Hi Daniel,

The reasons are more internal. Our app is having an issue with 3.4 and it's
easier for us to move forward to 3.5
http://antlr.markmail.org/search/?q=%22void+%3D+null%3B%22#query:%22void%20%3D%20null%3B%22%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:7g3th2bg3onyoqhv+state:results

Is it difficult to upgrade the version across the board (hive + pig)?
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any reason why you want to upgrade to 3.5? We'd like Hive/Pig use the same
> version of antrl, which ease the integration work of Hive/Pig/HCat.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>

> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Anyone aware of any issues with upgrading antlr to v3.5 for Pig? I am
> > planning to try it out, and wanted to make sure it's not already been
> > tried.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Prashant
> >

> --