Pig >> mail # dev >> Upgrading antlr to 3.5

Re: Upgrading antlr to 3.5
Hi Daniel,

The reasons are more internal. Our app is having an issue with 3.4 and it's
easier for us to move forward to 3.5
http://antlr.markmail.org/search/?q=%22void+%3D+null%3B%22#query:%22void%20%3D%20null%3B%22%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:7g3th2bg3onyoqhv+state:results

Is it difficult to upgrade the version across the board (hive + pig)?