MapReduce >> mail # user >> Joining N DataSets????

Hi
I am working on a problem where I need to join multiple datasets. The
problem is explained below.

Given   N number of datasets, having M relations in between them, i want to
merge them into one dataset where relations could be 1-many or 1-1 and for
connectivity, it is essential that  we have atleast N-1 relations so M >N-1
Kindly let me know how to solve this issue using Map Reduce

Thanks in advance

--
Regards
Shuja-ur-Rehman Baig