Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Best practice for storage of data that changes

+
bharath vissapragada 2012-11-25, 04:10
+
Mahesh Balija 2012-11-25, 12:52
+
anil gupta 2012-11-25, 21:11
Re: Best practice for storage of data that changes
Peyman Mohajerian 2012-11-24, 22:32
If you need to run fast queries on your 'Account/User data' then you got to
use a nosql solution. If you only constraint is frequent updates you may
still manage to keep the data in hdfs, just rewrite it everytime there is
change. So the key consideration is whether you want to run fast queries
you are fine with offline slow queries of the hdfs data.