Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Q: re Accumulo Commit Policy? (was Re: Setting charset in getBytes())

Re: Q: re Accumulo Commit Policy? (was Re: Setting charset in getBytes())
I think the core policy should be if you think your change is at all likely
to be rolled back then don't commit it. This applies to tickets with active
debates. I also don't think we need to be heavy handed in policy -- shame
of roll back is enough motivation and the cost isn't that high. This also
gives a good base for deciding when to branch.

Adam