Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Binary RPMs for version 1.4.3

+
Andres Danter 2013-06-21, 00:38
Re: Binary RPMs for version 1.4.3
Binary RPMs can be built from the 1.4.3 source release. They just
aren't available explicitly on the download page. I believe RPMs are
created by default when you build the tags for 1.4.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii