Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hive Thrift help

Re: Hive Thrift help
I am assuming you read thru:

https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/hiveserver.html

The server comes up on port 10,000 by default, did you verify that it is
actually listening on the port ?  You can also connect to hive server using
web browser to confirm its status.

-Rahul