Pig >> mail # user >> DBStorage

I've been using DBStorage and noticed something strange with one of my
scripts.  I had to use -no_multiquery to get the records to commit to
mysql.  I could see insert statements coming into my server but no data was
written.  The job said it completed successfully (no jdbc errors).

I have seen it work on simpler versions of this script (less mr jobs).

Is this something others have seen/experienced?