Drill >> mail # dev >> Help with Incubator report?

Re: Help with Incubator report?
Hi

I had already drafted a version of the report, too, that I sent directly to
Jacques (I should have posted it here). I will use my draft to update or
fill in any gaps in this one and post it back here tomorrow.

Thanks to @Rajika for jumping in to build a draft, and to @Mhausenblas and
Tim for reviewing what he did.