HBase, mail # user - Writing unit tests against HBase

Re: Writing unit tests against HBase
Elliott Clark 2013-06-18, 23:46
The other option (not really a true unit test I agree) is to use
HBaseTestingUtility [1].  It spins up a pretty full cluster inside of your
junit tests and will behave pretty close to what a real cluster will.

1.
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseTestingUtility.java