Pig >> mail # user >> error

What is the intention of the script?
foreach on the 'gruped' field here means you'll get only a single row
(because of GROUP .. ALL). the field features.f0 will be a bag.
mf0 is also a bag. Refer to
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.7.0/piglatin_ref2.html#Data+Types

Division of 2 bags doesnt make a lot of sense.
I'm guessing mf0 set contains only a single line, but what's the intent of
the script here?