Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-19, 20:37
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 20:44
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-19, 20:46
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 21:18
+
Mike Percy 2012-12-20, 02:57
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 06:59
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:16
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 19:31
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-12-20, 03:05
+
Venkat Rangan 2012-12-20, 21:42
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
I suppose both these are low risk changes. If anyone disagrees, please let me know - otherwise I will pull in these as well.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Venkat Rangan wrote:

> Thanks for making this release. Can we also include FLUME-1788 and
> FLUME-1795
>
> Thanks
>
> Venkat

+