HBase >> mail # user >> Why is this region compacting?

Re: Why is this region compacting?
My cluster is fully distributed (2 regionserver nodes).

Here is a snippet of log entries that may explain why it started:
http://pastebin.com/wQECif8k. I had to go back 2 days to find when it
started for this region.

This is not the only region experiencing this issue (but this is the
smallest one it's happened to).

--Tom