Flume >> mail # user >> Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:

+
Madhusudhan Reddy Munagal... 2013-02-15, 04:39
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-15, 13:06
Re: Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:
Are you using secure hbase? Flume has not yet made a release with secure HBase support. You would need to checkout trunk to use secure hbase with Flume.

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Brock Noland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Check to make sure you spelled your principal correctly and that your key tab has the correct permissions.
>

> On Thursday, February 14, 2013, Madhusudhan Reddy Munagala wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to configure  the FlumeNG with HBase.  We have Zoo keeper service for the Hbase.
> >
> > The Flume agent is capturing the log events from log file but no data is getting inserted into the Hbase.  I can only see below exception the flume log.
> >
> > Any idea why no data getting inserted into Hbase ??
> >

> > 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)] (org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.readResponse:714)  - Got ping response for sessionid: 0x23c48e205840059 after 1ms
> > 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)] (org.apache.zookeeper.client.ZooKeeperSaslClient.clientTunneledAuthenticationInProgress:519)  - Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
> >
> > Thanks
> > Madhu

Madhu Gmail 2013-02-17, 02:32