Pig >> mail # dev >> Next Pig release proposal

+
Olga Natkovich 2011-10-20, 23:40
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-10-20, 23:58
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-21, 17:45
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-10-21, 17:59
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-21, 18:22
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-10-21, 20:50
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-10-21, 21:10
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2011-10-22, 09:31
+
Daniel Dai 2011-10-24, 18:59
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-10-24, 19:43
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-24, 19:55
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-10-24, 21:32
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-25, 16:54
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-10-25, 00:38
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-10-25, 00:54
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-25, 01:10
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-10-25, 01:45
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-10-25, 06:53
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-10-25, 07:30
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-10-25, 07:52
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-25, 17:01
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-10-25, 17:37
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-10-24, 20:12
+
Scott Carey 2011-10-24, 23:05
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2011-10-25, 09:22
+
Alan Gates 2011-10-21, 18:00
RE: Next Pig release proposal
Based on the discussion - there does not seem to be a disagreement on the first 2 points but we still don't have a consensus on the version number. The problem is that we can't branch till we do.

I am going to send a separate email on the vote for the version number. According to our bylaws, we need Lazy Majority from Committers and the vote lasts 3 days.

Olga