HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 Backports.

Re: 0.94 Backports.
I was going to +1 the release, with the following checks I did:
 - Checked md5 sums
 - Checked gpg signature (gpg --verify )
 - Checked included documentation book.html, etc.
 - Running unit tests (passed on unsecure, secure)
 - Started in local mode, run LoadTestTool
 - integration tests (not working fully properly, but expected since
HBASE-7521 is not in yet)

I guess this means that the release candidate has sunk, right?
Enis