MapReduce >> mail # user >> Path exception when running from inside IDE.

Re: Path exception when running from inside IDE.
In your eclipse classpath core-site.xml is there?
Directory which contains site xmls should be there in classpath. Not
directly xml files.

Make sure fs.defaultFS points to correct hdfs path

Regards,
Vinayakumar B