Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Patrick,

>> There have been a couple recent jiras on this - capturing a
count of the number of connections in "srvr" comes to mind.

Are you referring to adding another entry for
"number_of_client_connections" to both JMX and srvr/mntr ?

Please can you point me to a JIRA, if one exists ?

Thanks,
Neha