HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: how to close hadoop when tmp files were cleared

+
Harsh J 2013-06-17, 08:34
答复: Re: how to close hadoop when tmp files were cleared
Yes, i use the same account named "hadoop".

Using "ps aux|grep java" could find hadoop is running, i forgot to change
the "HADOOP_PID_DIR" parameter, and operation system must cleared the pid
files.
Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2013-06-17 15:51
请答复 给
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
收件人
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
抄送

主题
Re: how to close hadoop when tmp files were cleared
you must using the same account that start your cluster.