Avro >> mail # dev >> Avro-C: namespace lookup and inherited namespaces

+
Ben Walsh 2013-05-07, 10:17
+
Bruce Mitchener 2013-05-07, 10:30
+
Martin Kleppmann 2013-05-07, 14:03
Re: Avro-C: namespace lookup and inherited namespaces

It looks like a similar approach -- the parser functions now take the
namespace of the enclosing scope (the Ruby version calls it
"default_namespace" and I call it "parent_namespace"). Plus there's some
extra logic to take into account the fully-qualified name.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ben