Avro, mail # dev - Avro-C: namespace lookup and inherited namespaces

Re: Avro-C: namespace lookup and inherited namespaces
Ben Walsh 2013-05-07, 15:00

It looks like a similar approach -- the parser functions now take the
namespace of the enclosing scope (the Ruby version calls it
"default_namespace" and I call it "parent_namespace"). Plus there's some
extra logic to take into account the fully-qualified name.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ben