Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-02, 01:17
Re: [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut
Hi,

great.
Why not not use a 2.0.0.alpha version or something like that? The could be 2.1.x the first stable release. 1.99 could cause some irritation in future dialogs (1.xx vs. 2.xx).

Thanks,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-02, 16:46
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-05, 10:13
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-12-05, 17:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-05, 18:10
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-06, 16:43
+
Bilung Lee 2012-12-04, 22:59
+
Seetharam Venkatesh 2012-12-05, 06:36
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-05, 06:44
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-04, 22:34
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2012-12-07, 18:12