Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut

Re: [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut
Hi,

great.
Why not not use a 2.0.0.alpha version or something like that? The could be 2.1.x the first stable release. 1.99 could cause some irritation in future dialogs (1.xx vs. 2.xx).

Thanks,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz