HDFS >> mail # user >> Join Operation Using Hadoop MapReduce

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-01-24, 13:18
Re: Join Operation Using Hadoop MapReduce
The Hadoop: The Definitive Guide (and also other books) has a detailed
topic on Joins and types of Joins in MR, in its MapReduce chapters.
Looking the word up in the index would probably help you find some
good things to read on this topic.

--
Harsh J