Zookeeper >> mail # user >> QuorumPeer requires at least 2 peers?

Re: QuorumPeer requires at least 2 peers?
Yes, that's right. More precisely, a quorum of peers (hence the name ;)) must participate in an election round for it to terminate.

In your case, with a two node cluster, a quorum is usually n/2 + 1 nodes, which is 2. So both nodes must be available.

Henry

Sent from my iPad