Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop on windows - scripts support for cygwin

+
Suhas Satish 2013-08-13, 00:01
Re: sqoop on windows - scripts support for cygwin
Hi Suhas,
I'm not sure about cygwin, but native windows support for Sqoop is on the way (covered by SQOOP-957 [1]).

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-957