HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Connecting to standalone HBase from a remote client

+
matan 2012-11-26, 15:06
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-26, 15:28
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 17:38
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, it's not useful to set the master address in the client. I suppose it
> was different a long time ago, hence there are some traces on different
> documentation.
> The master references itself in ZooKeeper. So if the master finds itself to
> be "locahost", ZooKeeper will contain "locahost", and the clients on
> another computer won't be able to connect. The issue lies on the master
> host, not the client.

Sounds like something to fix.  If distributed, write other than localhost to zk?
St.Ack
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-26, 17:42
+