Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-07, 18:21
+
Shrinivas Joshi 2011-06-07, 21:01
+
Alan Gates 2011-06-08, 14:06
+
Sanjay Radia 2011-06-28, 18:17
Re: Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit - Friday July 1st

On Jun 28, 2011, at 11:17 AM, Sanjay Radia wrote:

> We have a room confirmed from 10-3pm on Friday July 1st at Yahoo's
> sunnyvale campus.
> Will update the meetup page shortly so that folks can register.

Given that this is the friday before a long weekend,  a number of
folks have asked for an earlier start so that that can leave earlier.
Hence I am going to change the start time to 9am. A little bit early
for engineers, but ....

sanjay