Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 06:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 13:18
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 13:44
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 13:51
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 14:09
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-25, 16:40
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 17:15
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 14:54
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 15:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 16:18
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 14:30
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-26, 14:47
+
Drew Pierce 2013-04-26, 15:01
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-30, 00:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-25, 16:37
+
Drew Pierce 2013-04-26, 02:52
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 14:48
+
Andres Danter 2013-05-01, 05:25
Re: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - Final Draft
Andres,

The proposal looks good.  I believe Accumulo will work with Hadoop 1.0.4.
You may want to work both with Accumulo 1.5.0 and 1.4.3 if we get 1.5.0
released soon enough.

Billie

+
Andres Danter 2013-05-01, 14:28