Accumulo, mail # dev - How do I use scan

How do I use scan
Richard DeVita 2013-08-19, 20:28
I have Accumulo version 1.4.3

I wrote a java program to create an accumulo table from a csv file of call
data records

columns in csv file are:  callingPhone, calledPhone startTime crd-id
The crd id is unique. there are multiple records for callingPhone and
calledPhone

Created a table with :

row ID  = crd-id
family = attribute
qualifiers are  callingPhone,  calledPhone, startTime
value is the  phone number or start time

each line in the cdv file has three records in the accumulo table

I have a java programs that reads the table.   how do I retrieve the records
for a specific Phone number?
that is all records where callingPhone = 123 456 7890
and get all three parts ?

Thank You