HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Viral
             DFS client uses org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.BlockReaderLocal  for
SCR..  I can see some debug level logs in this

*

LOG*.debug("New BlockReaderLocal for file " + blkfile + " of size "

+ blkfile.length() + " startOffset " + startOffset + " length "

+ length + " short circuit checksum " + !skipChecksumCheck);

If debug is enabled u can check for this in ur DFS client side (ie RS
logs).. I hope u have enabled debug level for hadoop.. Some metric from the
DFS client side would be useful..
-Anoop-