Accumulo >> mail # dev >> git repo and review board

Re: git repo and review board
FWIW, more information about the reviewboard instance running
internally to the ASF infrastructure is here:
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/reviewboard_instance_running_at_the

It looks like getting a group created for Accumulo would be as simple
as filing an INFRA ticket.