HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 11:25
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 12:51
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 13:37
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:13
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:24
Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
Yeah, if you want to use trunk (or 0.95), you need to modify your pom to add all the hbase modules (-server, -commons, etc). You would have to modify the pom anyways to bump the version number, so adding a few more lines for each module shouldnt break the workflow :)

And yeah, this will affect other projects based on trunk, but they should have had to make this changes months ago, when we did the modularization (if they were on trunk then).
- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:52