Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2
--------------1. Signatures look OK.--------------2. One of the POMs
has a reference to 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT
POM: ./hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-app/pom.xml
Line 115: <symlink link="${applink.base}-0.23.0-SNAPSHOT.jar"
I'm not sure how this affects the build.--------------3. Source builds
and creates a distribution (minus all manual steps)--------------4.
Started unsecured single node and run a couple of examples and used
webconsole.--------------
+1 (if #2 is not an issue)
Thanks.

Alejandro